Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 1

I joined Weight Watchers again today. Baby and I drove the whole 3 blocks because it was -11 outside and we had to go to the grocery store afterwards. I totally balked at not only my weight, not my highest ever but higher than I thought. I balked at my points. According to the quiz I should eat 45 so that means I'm at the maximum of 44 points per day! It is literally impossible to eat 100% healthy and eat 44 points as a vegan. As I mentioned, baby and I went to the grocery store after the meeting. Let me profess here my love for Thinsations. Thinsations allow me to indulge my cravings without going overboard like I inevitably always do. Luckily the day had gotten off to a junky start so I ended up eating not only my 44 points but 2 flex points with no evening snacking.

I ate :
2 lg Mandarin Oranges - 2pts
1.5 cups Whie Rice - 6pts
1 cup Chickpea Masala - 6pts
1.5 cups WW Pasta - 6pts
GG Steamed Veggies - 2pts
4tbsp Hummus - 2pts
Thinsations Ritz - 2pts
Salad Rolls - 6pts
1 cup White Rice - 4pts
Sweet & Sour Tofu - 10pts
====================
46pts (33 Flex Remaining)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home